Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: amandaprinter on July 08, 2012, 05:53:17 pm
-
Hello,
I am about to order some epson exhibition matte. Does anyone know if Premier Imaging Products 3001-230 Eco Print Shield Gloss - QT works well with the exhibition matte when rolled on? I can't use the spray method sense I don't have a HVLP system...Any help would be great. Being in Canada I am sorta limited to what I can get, anyone know something I can order in Canada that can be rolled on if the rolling doesn't work good with this product?
Thanks
-
Hi,
Either Premier products or Clearshield products will work great on the Exhibition Matte canvas.
If you go to our site and click on the "Peripherals and Finishing", this will lead you to the Finishing Products section. Once you click on that, you will have the 2 options for finishing products.
We also have Premier Canvas if it doesn't work well for you with the Epson canvas.
Let us know if you have any other questions.
Chris W
800-327-2822
[email protected]
-
Do you ship to Canada for OP question or is this just spam?
-
Yes, we can definitely ship Premier or Clearshield products to Canada. We normally do it via USPS to better assist with the customs charges.
If you do have questions on these products, you can either call us or email us. Our site even has a live chat. We calculate shipping to give you the option of which one to go with.
Chris W