Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on July 07, 2012, 09:36:30 pm
-
(http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7268/7520512636_f4e9c90aec_o.jpg)
-
Hmmm... there's a lot to like here...
Mike.
-
Chris, this a wonderfully intriguing image.
This image needs to be explored and savoured.
Sadly, I don't get to see the printed image.
Regards
Tony Jay
-
This prints beautifully on a Jon Cone 310gsm (matte) and 290gsm (Glossy) paper with the Cone 9-color (B&W) ink system on Epson 2880's. I ran two proofs last night, one matte, one glossy and both pull out details lost to a computer screen. I am always amazed at how much is lost in-computer. The Plantation road shot is a great example of that. I know screen-wise it looks too sharp, but in print...my-my, such a difference. Thank you for the comments.
-
Good range of tones (assuming the highlights and shadows aren't clipped)...only niggle for me is it doesn't flow from a comp point of view, i find my eyes straining to make sense of the back ground in this one. This is possibly an image were the web size jpeg just doesn't to do the image justice.
Shaunw