Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: petermarrek on July 07, 2012, 09:40:10 am

Title: LR4tutorial
Post by: petermarrek on July 07, 2012, 09:40:10 am
When will the remaining videos be posted? I have up to #30. Are there more?
Title: Re: LR4tutorial
Post by: michael on July 07, 2012, 10:20:31 am
The LR4 tutorial is complete for now.

There will be an update coming later in the summer and will be announced on the site when ready.

Michael.
Title: Re: LR4tutorial
Post by: digitaldog on July 07, 2012, 10:35:08 am
In the meantime, don’t miss this new video from George Jardine:

http://mulita.com/blog/?p=3945
Title: Re: LR4tutorial
Post by: bjanes on July 07, 2012, 12:00:13 pm
In the meantime, don’t miss this new video from George Jardine:

http://mulita.com/blog/?p=3945

I second the recommendation for George's tutorials. I have both the LuLa and Jardine tutorials. Both are excellent, but I prefer George's since it is all meat and not chit-chat between Michael and Jeff. George does not even appear on screen. In the develop tutorial George gives many examples with actual images and illustrates many topics of which I was not aware, although I thought I was well versed in ACR (which has the same rendering engine). The tutorials are also well indexed, so it is easy to review important points.

Regards,

Bill
Title: Re: LR4tutorial
Post by: digitaldog on July 07, 2012, 12:14:28 pm
I don’t mind a bit of chit-chat, a far cry from some of the filler and fat I’ve seen on other such tutorials. If you have two presenters, it’s nice to see some interaction. These are not  “how to do everything with 7 steps” (a step being any undefined number of useful or non useful processe).

George’s video’s are 100% content and a huge amount at that. I find I often view his video’s multiple times because there is so much content to absorb. As he states directly on this site, this isn’t fast food content. There is way too much of that out there!

His free conversion to B&W video, which covers Photoshop and ACR/LR is another must see (free) tutorial. http://mulita.com/blog/?p=1244