Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: DwayneOakes on June 30, 2012, 08:42:40 pm
-
Thanks for taking a look !
Take care,
Dwayne Oakes
(http://dwayneoakes.zenfolio.com/img/s2/v51/p579414220-4.jpg)
-
Nice. Tree shadows are had to capture in an effective and interesting way, but this picture does it. The shadow on the animal's face contributes to the effect.
Scott
-
Dwayne ,
You're still living in the "fairy woods"… Wonderful image, you always seem to manage to come across beautiful landscapes with nice light and some wildlife!
-
Dwayne carries a magic wand with him whenever he goes out with a camera.
-
Dwayne carries a magic wand with him whenever he goes out with a camera.
I suspected that!
-
Nice and calm, thanks for sharing
George
-
Many thanks for the kind words everyone ! I got lucky on this
one as I was more interested in the light in the forest and the deer
just walked right into the frame out of nowhere. Also I have my Nikon D7000 shutter
set in Stealth Mode (Q) which turns off all the beeps and motordrive.
The deer did not even hear the camera @ 82mm, it is a great feature
for the woods !
The title "The Summer Retreat" is where the deer go in the summer to hide there fawns,
great cover and spotty light in there for them, no fawns where seen on that outing.
Take care,
Dwayne Oakes