Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: aragdog on June 28, 2012, 12:05:23 pm

Title: Lightroom 4 setting
Post by: aragdog on June 28, 2012, 12:05:23 pm
In the video with the guys they show the dpi of the photo in the print module.  How can you get that setting to show.  I seem not to be able to get it.

Thanks
Title: Re: Lightroom 4 setting
Post by: Robert Katz on June 28, 2012, 12:10:58 pm
In the print module make sure under Rulers, Grid and Guides make sure Show Guides is checked and under that Dimensions is check. Under Print Job make sure
that Print Resolution is unchecked. You should then see the ppi on the print
Robert
 
Title: Re: Lightroom 4 setting
Post by: aragdog on June 28, 2012, 01:44:14 pm
Thanks for this info and all I can say is this is an old man here that has returned to photography.  Seems years since a I picked up a camera other than my Iphone.  So I am glad I am back.

Thanks
Title: Re: Lightroom 4 setting
Post by: Tony Jay on June 28, 2012, 08:39:06 pm
Welcome back!

Feel free to continue to post questions as and when the need arises to get your workflow up to speed.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Lightroom 4 setting
Post by: henk on July 03, 2012, 03:27:16 pm
Old men never die!!
welcome to the party

Henk