Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Bruce Cox on June 25, 2012, 09:33:20 am

Title: Limestone
Post by: Bruce Cox on June 25, 2012, 09:33:20 am
Please critique my recent photo of someone else's limestone.

Bruce
Title: Re: Limestone
Post by: Riaan van Wyk on June 25, 2012, 01:02:35 pm
Hello Bruce

I would have composed this to include only one of the sculptures, preferably the right hand one as it seems to have more interesting lines and shadows. The composition as it is leaves me with a feeling of uncertainty- but maybe this is what you intended and I don't see it, afterall, we don't see things the same way.
Title: Re: Limestone
Post by: Bruce Cox on June 25, 2012, 02:49:51 pm
[The composition as it is leaves me with a feeling of uncertainty]   Maybe a longer title, if not a caption, will be less mysterious.  "A good idea of this sculpture requires more than one view"

Bruce
Title: Re: Limestone
Post by: RSL on June 25, 2012, 05:22:34 pm
I like it, but I'd like it better with just one limestone and no strings. Properly lighted it could be the new Pepper #30.