Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Roberto Frieri on June 25, 2012, 03:25:17 am

Title: La Fisarmonica (or The Accordion)
Post by: Roberto Frieri on June 25, 2012, 03:25:17 am
A couple of pictures at a local musical event.

M8 + Summarit 2.5/75
Capture One 6 Pro
Title: Re: La Fisarmonica (or The Accordion)
Post by: Rob C on June 25, 2012, 04:13:41 am
Didn't Silvestri also make squeeze boxes?

I was bought a Silvestri (Catania) guitar when I was eleven or twelve - in black, because I was going to be a cowboy when I grew up - but I sold it in my very late teens without learning to play anything at all except the scales. Perhaps if it had been an electric one instead I would now still be able to play the scales, but louder. That would have attracted all the ladies in the El Paso bars! But it sure would have frightened the horses.

Rob C