Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: drsuppan on June 20, 2012, 10:32:58 pm
-
there is an old topic in the forum about cutter problems with the Epson 9900 cutting Canson Baryta, I just bought a 9900 and have the same problems, the cutter just stops in the mid of the cut, it looks like the paper is lifting because of the strong curl, as the old topic is now more than a year old my question: has someone seen a solution for this problem?
-
I print the Canson Baryta on my 9900 and at least to date have not had any problems cutting.
I hold both sides of the print taking the pressure and curl off of the print. It cuts like a charm.
I never like to see any fresh prints drop in the catcher,especially ones with a lot of curl.
Give it a try and see if it works for you.
-
thank you, will try
-
We own two 9900 and one cuts through baryta, the other doesn't. No idea why:)
Anyway we do the same thing as Dan - turn off auto cut and gently pull the print. Works just fine.