Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: neile on June 20, 2012, 11:14:45 am

Title: Now that's how to handle canvas stretching
Post by: neile on June 20, 2012, 11:14:45 am
http://blog.lexjet.com/2012/06/20/pump-up-the-canvas-wrap-volume-with-the-fastframe-and-the-easyframe/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LexJet+%28LexJet+Blog%29

Bill T., I'm pretty sure this makes Miracle Muck to gatorboard look like too much of a hassle :D

Neil
Title: Re: Now that's how to handle canvas stretching
Post by: framah on June 20, 2012, 11:24:00 am
80 to 150 THOUSAND dollars!!!

That's ALOT of muck!! ;D
Title: Re: Now that's how to handle canvas stretching
Post by: neile on June 20, 2012, 11:24:31 am
But think of the time savings! How much is your time worth!?

Neil
Title: Re: Now that's how to handle canvas stretching
Post by: bill t. on June 20, 2012, 11:42:15 am
I could kick that thing's Alignment Sub Structure with nuthin' more than a $3 paint roller and a jug o' Muck!

41 x 41 max?  OOOOHHHH, I'm so afraid!
Title: Re: Now that's how to handle canvas stretching
Post by: framah on June 20, 2012, 12:48:08 pm
But think of the time savings! How much is your time worth!?

Neil

Well... considering I charge $50,000/hour, I can see where your coming from here!!
Title: Re: Now that's how to handle canvas stretching
Post by: bill t. on June 20, 2012, 12:56:46 pm
But think of the time savings! How much is your time worth!?

To give you an idea, this is my cash register.

(http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4089/5199824291_c824587daf.jpg)
Title: Re: Now that's how to handle canvas stretching
Post by: Robert Good on June 20, 2012, 03:31:33 pm
So funny!!!