Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: chaosphere on June 08, 2012, 04:14:34 am

Title: FS : Manfrotto 528 XB Tripod
Post by: chaosphere on June 08, 2012, 04:14:34 am
Hello !
I'm selling this brand new and unused tripod. It can be used obviously for video but also for cameras, and huge loads (till 50Kg). Perfect for MF cameras or 8*10" or bigger.

Pictures on demand !
http://www.manfrotto.com/528xb-pro-video-heavy-tripod

wish to sell it in Europe but can ship it to USA also (+ shipping costs )
450€ with 100mm bowl or 400€ without.

 :)
Title: Re: FS : Manfrotto 528 XB Tripod
Post by: chaosphere on June 12, 2012, 04:47:26 am
new price !
400 with bowl 350 without
 :)
Title: Re: FS : Manfrotto 528 XB Tripod
Post by: gooninator484 on February 01, 2014, 07:27:20 pm
Hello

I see that this ad is extremely old but I am looking for a used manfrotto 528 and was wondering if you're still trying to sell yours.

Cheers
Title: Re: FS : Manfrotto 528 XB Tripod
Post by: chaosphere on February 01, 2014, 07:59:19 pm
it was sold a looooong time ago !  ;)