Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: PeterAit on June 06, 2012, 01:51:35 pm

Title: Photoshop and gallery wraps
Post by: PeterAit on June 06, 2012, 01:51:35 pm
I recall hearing that you could use PS to make prints for gallery wraps. This would expand your image by taking a mirror image of the outer 1 inch (or whatever your stretcher depth is) and adding that to the image. Is this a PS tool or an add in?
Title: Re: Photoshop and gallery wraps
Post by: Tony Jay on June 06, 2012, 06:18:12 pm
If memory serves it is neither.

The CPS tutorial shows one how to do it.
The entire sequence can be saved as an action.
The whole edit is pretty quick.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Photoshop and gallery wraps
Post by: PeterAit on June 06, 2012, 07:56:33 pm
I discovered after my post that Perfect Resize has this capability - works quite well.
Title: Re: Photoshop and gallery wraps
Post by: sbay on June 06, 2012, 08:06:01 pm
The CPS tutorial shows one how to do it.

I was watching the C2PS video and as soon as I saw that part I went DOH. That simple trick would have come in very handy for some large canvas prints I had made.