Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: James Clark on June 05, 2012, 04:12:22 pm

Title: Hanalei Bay, Kaua'i, Hawaii
Post by: James Clark on June 05, 2012, 04:12:22 pm
Hi everyone... I'm a big lurker who has decided to contribute. :)

(http://www.jclarkgallery.com/photos/hanaleidawn.jpg)

 

 
Title: Re: Hanalei Bay, Kaua'i, Hawaii
Post by: sdwilsonsct on June 05, 2012, 06:43:49 pm
Glad you decided to contribute. Nicely balanced image. Welcome!
Scott
Title: Re: Hanalei Bay, Kaua'i, Hawaii
Post by: francois on June 06, 2012, 05:00:02 am
Welcome on the forum.
It's a very sweet image, very quiet scene with soft colors and light, relaxing mood. I like it very much.
Title: Re: Hanalei Bay, Kaua'i, Hawaii
Post by: James Clark on June 07, 2012, 10:30:46 pm
Thanks for the kind words :)
Title: Re: Hanalei Bay, Kaua'i, Hawaii
Post by: Justan on June 08, 2012, 11:32:35 am
Welcome to the forum!

This is a very tranquil shot and far removed from the typical imagery one sees of Hawaii. I also like the square format.

Nicely done!
Title: Re: Hanalei Bay, Kaua'i, Hawaii
Post by: wolfnowl on June 08, 2012, 04:59:52 pm
Nicely done indeed.  Thanks for sharing!  Personally I would have removed some of the sandy foreground, but that's just me.  ;)

Mike.