Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: ifletch on June 04, 2012, 10:52:04 pm

Title: Inkpress Pro Baryta Warm and Epson R3000
Post by: ifletch on June 04, 2012, 10:52:04 pm
Wondering if anyone might know which media type I should use when using Inkpress Pro Baryta Warm with and Epson R3000.  The website doesn't seem to list the R3000 for this paper.

Thanks
Ian
Title: Re: Inkpress Pro Baryta Warm and Epson R3000
Post by: JohnTodd on June 06, 2012, 06:01:18 pm
I emailed them the same question about the same paper on an Epson R1900 - their response was 'Double-sided Matte'.
Title: Re: Inkpress Pro Baryta Warm and Epson R3000
Post by: ifletch on June 09, 2012, 07:27:18 pm
Thanks for your reply.

I emailed them using the form on their web page and to [email protected] listed on the site and I got no response from either.

I just recently bought my R3000 and to start with I bought some Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper Luster, an Epson Signature Worthy Sample Pack and the Inkpress Pro Warm Baryta. My next Baryta will be Canson Infinity Baryta Photographique their website is full of settings and helpful information.

Ian