Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Ellis Vener on June 04, 2012, 12:38:58 pm

Title: Eizo Color Navigator vs. i1 Profiler Tray
Post by: Ellis Vener on June 04, 2012, 12:38:58 pm
The story so far:

Using Eizo's Color Navigator  I am trying to update the profile of an Eizo CG Display with an i1 Display Pro and I keep getting a message in CN saying that quitting  i1 Profiler Tray has to happen first.

But here's the hitch: As far as I can determine i1 Profiler Tray is not running. I've checked the application dock, the top bar, gone into system preferences, and gone straight to the app itself and like I said as best as I can see i1 Profiler Tray is not on.

All software is up to date. Running in OS X 10.7.3
Title: Re: Eizo Color Navigator vs. i1 Profiler Tray
Post by: Ellis Vener on June 04, 2012, 01:28:43 pm
I finally got it to work but it took exiting the i1 Profiler app from the top toolbar.