Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on June 03, 2012, 09:26:16 pm

Title: Bridge CS6 stability?
Post by: BernardLanguillier on June 03, 2012, 09:26:16 pm
I have had been experiencing Bridge CS6 freeze issues for a few days.

Probably a coincidence, but the problems started just after upgrading LR to 4.1. I don't remember having performed any other conscious system change in the same time frame.

It doesn't happen all the time, but Bridge CS6 quite often displays "building criteria..." and becomes totally unresponsive, killing it with the OSX task manager is the only way out.

I have tried resetting the Bridge preferences, but it doesn't seem to help. I am on OSX 10.6.8 on a Mac Pro 2,1, 8 cores, 32GB RAM. Data is stored on a QNAP 1079 NAS. Bridge CS5.1 stills works fine from what I could tell.

Anyone else experimenting similar issues?

Cheers,
Bernard

Title: Re: Bridge CS6 stability?
Post by: AFairley on June 03, 2012, 10:31:23 pm
No, but I am getting intermittent crashes.  :-\

EDIT -- Sorry, it's Photoshop that has been crashing, not Bridge
Title: Re: Bridge CS6 stability?
Post by: kaelaria on June 04, 2012, 12:09:50 am
Same here.  I did 4.1 and CS6 at the same time, and have had both LR 4.1 and CS6 lock up a couple times (PC).  NEVER happened before that on CS5.  No other changes.  Seems to be random and non-reproducible so far.