Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Gpowell on June 03, 2012, 02:49:14 pm

Title: Photoshop nit recognizing a raw file
Post by: Gpowell on June 03, 2012, 02:49:14 pm
Recently my computer creashed and I had to reload photosphop CS3.  For some reason Photoshop and bridge will not open a raw file.  the message I get is  "could complete your request becasue it is not the right kind of document"  Not sure what to do any advice would be appreciated.  When I open bridge you see the thumbnails but not the actual picture thumbnail.  Confused!!
Title: Re: Photoshop nit recognizing a raw file
Post by: Schewe on June 03, 2012, 04:13:07 pm
You need to update to the most recent version of Camera Raw for Photoshop CS3...go to the Product Updates (http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/) page and select Camera Raw for your platform.