Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PierreVandevenne on May 29, 2012, 03:53:44 pm

Title: Copyright free recordings of the Goldberg Variations
Post by: PierreVandevenne on May 29, 2012, 03:53:44 pm
Nice initiative, decent recordings as well.

http://www.opengoldbergvariations.org/download

Title: Re: Copyright free recordings of the Goldberg Variations
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on May 29, 2012, 05:14:46 pm
Listening now, thanks for the link!!
Title: Re: Copyright free recordings of the Goldberg Variations
Post by: mdarnton on May 29, 2012, 10:46:30 pm
Thank you. Somehow I missed this, but I immediately grabbed it.

It's an interesting way of leveraging the internet world. I like to see this kind of thing, a lot. The next one looks equally attractive.
Title: Re: Copyright free recordings of the Goldberg Variations
Post by: wolfnowl on May 31, 2012, 01:31:31 am
Thanks for the link!

Mike.
Title: Re: Copyright free recordings of the Goldberg Variations
Post by: Rand47 on June 07, 2012, 11:41:19 pm
Wonderful!  Thank you very much for sharing....
Rand
Title: Re: Copyright free recordings of the Goldberg Variations
Post by: brianrybolt on June 09, 2012, 05:57:18 am
Thanks for the Link.  Excellent!

Brian
Title: Re: Copyright free recordings of the Goldberg Variations
Post by: luxborealis on June 09, 2012, 10:15:41 am
Wonderful playing - thanks for the link - but I'm afraid I still gravitate to Glenn Gould's versions.
Title: Re: Copyright free recordings of the Goldberg Variations
Post by: Justan on June 10, 2012, 11:15:41 am
Perfect for a Sunday morning, or nearly anytime.