Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: jule on May 26, 2012, 07:02:27 pm

Title: Hello everyone - I'm back ! :-)
Post by: jule on May 26, 2012, 07:02:27 pm
Hello everyone. It has been some time since I have been a participant here. Our son had a serious accident late 2009 (he is doing well) and I struggled for quite a while... but my photography and art has been a welcome place for me to intermittently quietly hide during this time and I can say now after a couple of roller-coaster years I am ready to be bold again !! :-)

I re-vamped my website and blog a couple of months ago, and have just returned home from a wonderful journey of 7 weeks to Karijini National park in Western Australia, and have driven 15,000km across Australia!

I look forward to reading, participating and connecting with friends in this community once again.

Julie
Title: Re: Hello everyone - I'm back ! :-)
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 26, 2012, 07:09:39 pm
Wow! Excellent photography and web site design! Welcome back!
Title: Re: Hello everyone - I'm back ! :-)
Post by: louoates on May 26, 2012, 07:39:29 pm
+++
Title: Re: Hello everyone - I'm back ! :-)
Post by: RSL on May 26, 2012, 09:24:45 pm
Beautiful web, Julie. Welcome back.
Title: Re: Hello everyone - I'm back ! :-)
Post by: wolfnowl on May 27, 2012, 02:32:41 am
What Russ said, me too! 

Mike.
Title: Re: Hello everyone - I'm back ! :-)
Post by: jule on May 27, 2012, 03:07:32 am
Thank you kind Sir's. Nice to be back  :)
Title: Re: Hello everyone - I'm back ! :-)
Post by: BernardLanguillier on May 28, 2012, 12:48:24 am
Very nice, thanks for sharing!

There is wonderful taste of traveling to the sequence of images.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: Hello everyone - I'm back ! :-)
Post by: jule on May 28, 2012, 02:21:39 am
Very nice, thanks for sharing!

There is wonderful taste of traveling to the sequence of images.

Cheers,
Bernard

Thanks Bernard. I'm looking forward over the next few months to processing images from our journey to Karijini.

It is good to speak with you again.:)
Julie