Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: randal21 on May 24, 2012, 10:00:30 pm
-
I did a design for a client and ready to print the job but they asked if I couldn't put the design on a "textured " paper instead of the Inkpress 300 heavyweight/watercolor type paper. I am printing them on my Epson 7900. 5x7 is the size. I offered doing a deckled edge as it was hard enough to find this nice Inkpress paper. My questions for help are : anyone know of a heavier/cream colored textured paper that would work with my Epson 7900 OR ... how to pull off four deckled edges if I use my Inkpress Warm Tone 300 paper? I have 80 invitations to do. At that point I would use the $80 worth of paper on another job if I can find the heavier weight textured paper. thanks.
-
http://www.dualedgeripper.com/ will do the edges for you.
Neil
-
If the 23mil 5"x7" invitations are cut do you think the ripper will handle it as it is thick paper and a short ripping pull stroke.? Thanks for the reccomendation.
-
I doubt the thickness would be an issue, but the 5x7" size could be a tad tricky.
Neil
-
For heavier papers wet the edge with an artist brush and water and it will be easier to rip.