Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: bjammin on May 22, 2012, 01:02:54 pm

Title: Annular Eclipse
Post by: bjammin on May 22, 2012, 01:02:54 pm
Had a great opportunity to view the annular eclipse this weekend.  I hope you had a chance as well.  We travelled to the area near Mt. Shasta, California and were able to take these images...(http://Ring of Fire.jpeg)
Title: Re: Annular Eclipse
Post by: stpf8 on May 22, 2012, 01:07:07 pm
It's a fascinating astronomical event, and your exposure is a good expression of the phenomenon, but I'm glad I didn't travel a few hundred miles to come away with this image.  Had I been there, for sure; but being a long distance away, it wouldn't have been worth it to have this hanging on my wall.  All IMHO, of course.
Title: Re: Annular Eclipse
Post by: luxborealis on May 22, 2012, 08:08:25 pm
Wonderful compilation of photos.
You worked hard to get these shots and compose the "poster", yet I can barely read your credit. You need to give yourself more prominent credit with your name at least as large as the location but in a different location than it is now - perhaps following the location.