Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: PeterAit on May 19, 2012, 12:43:51 pm

Title: LR4 bug with crop tool?
Post by: PeterAit on May 19, 2012, 12:43:51 pm
I need to make some prints with exact proportions so they'll fit in frames. I need 3.5 x 5, so I enter that as a custom setting in the crop tool. Fine, but this gives me a crop window that is 5" wide and not 5" tall, what I need.

OK. so I try to enter a custom setting of 5 x 3.5, figuring the first number is always the height of the crop rectangle, but it won't take it ( it does not appear on the crop menu as a choice).

So, is this a bug? How do I crop portrait-orientation images to a custom ratio?
Title: Re: LR4 bug with crop tool?
Post by: aduke on May 19, 2012, 01:02:05 pm
The x key will do it.

Alan
Title: Re: LR4 bug with crop tool?
Post by: PeterAit on May 19, 2012, 04:53:36 pm
Thanks - I expected it would be something simple!