Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Mark Paulson on May 17, 2012, 08:19:38 am

Title: Color Think Pro Tips.
Post by: Mark Paulson on May 17, 2012, 08:19:38 am
Pat Herold has a nice short video on the Chromix Color Wiki on using ColorThink to spot bad profiles. I picked up a couple of tips watching it. I have been using ColorThink for a long time and harly ever used the wire frame. Pat shows how it makes it a lot easier to understand what is going on in the problem areas.
Title: Re: Color Think Pro Tips.
Post by: bjanes on May 17, 2012, 10:24:59 am
Pat Herold has a nice short video on the Chromix Color Wiki on using ColorThink to spot bad profiles. I picked up a couple of tips watching it. I have been using ColorThink for a long time and harly ever used the wire frame. Pat shows how it makes it a lot easier to understand what is going on in the problem areas.

It is always nice to provide a link to a referenced video. Here is the link for the utube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eHx6LX9BRQ) version.

Bill
Title: Re: Color Think Pro Tips.
Post by: Mark Paulson on May 17, 2012, 11:20:33 pm
Thanks... I was in a hurry and forgot.