Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rob C on May 15, 2012, 08:53:10 am

Title: Checkpoint Charlie
Post by: Rob C on May 15, 2012, 08:53:10 am
Backstory to image?

Rob C
Title: Re: Checkpoint Charlie
Post by: michael on May 15, 2012, 10:58:12 am
Met Dr. Who at the Leica event. He asked if I'd be interested in a ride in his Tardis back to about 1965. Hoped on. Found when I got back to 2012 that my NEX-7 with 24mm f/1.4 Summilux had taken pictures that looked like they'd been shot with a Bessamatic and Agfa film. Who knew?

Michael

Title: Re: Checkpoint Charlie
Post by: Rob C on May 15, 2012, 03:43:34 pm
Met Dr. Who at the Leica event. He asked if I'd be interested in a ride in his Tardis back to about 1965. Hoped on. Found when I got back to 2012 that my NEX-7 with 24mm f/1.4 Summilux had taken pictures that looked like they'd been shot with a Bessamatic and Agfa film. Who knew?

Michael





I always knew it wasn't a good idea to mix traditional with modern: just look at jazz!

Anyway, thanks for the ride in the Tardis - but it'll never be a Mustang!

Rob C
Title: Re: Checkpoint Charlie
Post by: rhellie on May 15, 2012, 04:39:09 pm
Forty-Seven years later and it is still a nice photo.  Thanks.