Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Ben Rubinstein on May 14, 2012, 09:59:45 am

Title: Leica S2 - Andy Biggs - Problem
Post by: Ben Rubinstein on May 14, 2012, 09:59:45 am
Hi,

The link points to the old review from 2009.

Thanks!
Title: Re: Leica S2 - Andy Biggs - Problem
Post by: abiggs on May 14, 2012, 10:02:26 am
Ben, here is a correct link:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/leica_s2_field_report.shtml

I just notified Michael as well.

Andy
Title: Re: Leica S2 - Andy Biggs - Problem
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on May 14, 2012, 10:05:48 am
Fixed!
Title: Re: Leica S2 - Andy Biggs - Problem
Post by: Ben Rubinstein on May 14, 2012, 11:31:12 am
Thanks!
Title: Re: Leica S2 - Andy Biggs - Problem
Post by: telyt on May 14, 2012, 04:23:53 pm
Andy Biggs wrote: " the S2 lenses are something to covet... I could grow old with them, and perfect my Gollum voice and repeat 'My Precious' on a daily basis.".  Funny, I've done the same with the 280mm f/4 APO-Telyt-R!

and in summary he wrote: "I look forward to seeing more lenses from Leica, in particular a longer lens that will be appropriate for wildlife photography."  Same for me.  Performance anywhere near the 280 APO scaled up to suit a 30mm x 45mm sensor will result in some very irrational behavior on my part.