Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Hulyss on May 08, 2012, 09:15:57 am

Title: The White Flower
Post by: Hulyss on May 08, 2012, 09:15:57 am
In bright sun I found this flower and decided to give her a shoot :)
Title: Re: The White Flower
Post by: Tony Jay on May 08, 2012, 09:43:01 am
This flower looks good.
Interested to see what other feel.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: The White Flower
Post by: francois on May 08, 2012, 11:54:50 am
I like the high contrast and the clean look.
Title: Re: The White Flower
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 08, 2012, 02:13:40 pm
I like the high contrast and the clean look.
So do I. However, I'm distracted by the leaves in the bottom right, which are so much brighter than anything else in the background. I'm sure it's nothing a bit of burning couldn't easily fix, though.

Jeremy
Title: Re: The White Flower
Post by: Hulyss on May 08, 2012, 02:36:39 pm
So do I. However, I'm distracted by the leaves in the bottom right, which are so much brighter than anything else in the background. I'm sure it's nothing a bit of burning couldn't easily fix, though.

Jeremy

Me too. Its after, at home, I realised that I should have mooved the other flower to have a better composition.