Yes!
Just make sure you avoid the flying pigs!Regards
Tony Jay
24 MP was yesterday? I'm still shooting 12 MP. What's more, I don't always use a tripod, and own no Zeiss lenses that need an adaptor to work on my Nikon. And I've not stitched multiple images to make a 100,000 MP image the size of a double-decker bus.
I'm not very good at this photography stuff :-[
Hopeless!
No dessert after dinner for you tonight.
Regards
Tony Jay
24 MP was yesterday? I'm still shooting 12 MP. What's more, I don't always use a tripod, and own no Zeiss lenses that need an adaptor to work on my Nikon. And I've not stitched multiple images to make a 100,000 MP image the size of a double-decker bus.
I'm not very good at this photography stuff :-[
I'm still shooting 12 MP.
Why else did you imagine I blanked out the names on my two Digi Nikons? Don't believe me? Think I jest? Ask Christoph.Canon helpfully puts the names of its cameras on the front of the camera itself, so when I forget, I can just look at the camera and find out.
Rob C
.. why don't you just ship all of your no-longer-fashionable black-and-white prints to me.
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Marcel ProustI think you got that quote wrong, Chuck. Shouldn't it be:
In my defense I have been known to stitch before. Can I be forgiven?
Certainly not! Getting a D800 might help secure some redemption points though.
Cheers,
Bernard
I think you got that quote wrong, Chuck. Shouldn't it be:
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeing new landscapes, but in having a new D800." Marcellus Proust