Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: OLE.M on May 07, 2012, 11:14:59 am

Title: Optional Plug-ins for CS6?
Post by: OLE.M on May 07, 2012, 11:14:59 am
Hi
Anybody know if or when Adobe will release "Optional Plug-ins, Extensions and Presets for Photoshop CS6"
like they did for CS5?
I need Web Photo Gallery (Web Contact Sheet II) installed under File > Automate.
Thanks
Title: Re: Optional Plug-ins for CS6?
Post by: howardm on May 07, 2012, 11:26:34 am
have you tried just copying them from your CS5 installation?  There's a good chance they will work.
Title: Re: Optional Plug-ins for CS6?
Post by: alanguzsan on May 22, 2012, 07:24:32 pm
As far as I know it is included in CS6 as standard
Title: Re: Optional Plug-ins for CS6?
Post by: Redcrown on May 22, 2012, 08:19:41 pm
Contact Sheet II is there by default. Others, like the HSB/HSL filter are not. I copied that one from CS5 and it works fine.