Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: hacimd on May 07, 2012, 10:35:30 am
-
Hello,
For a professional printing environment, what would be the ideal hardware/software device for monitor calibration and creating custom ICC profiles for print? I've seen people recommend Color Munki, but wondered if it was worth spending the extra money on Eye One system? If so, which model would you recommend? Also, has anyone had much success using any of these devices for calibrating projectors? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
THANK YOU!
-
I’d look into the new EyeOne Pro-2 instead of the ColorMunki and yes, it does a fine job calibrating projectors.
-
Ditto. The i1Pro2 is da bomb.
-
What budget do you have?
-
What budget do you have?
Is your budget right for your needs? What are your needs? What are your options? Budgets are good but should be realistically balanced with needs, I think.