Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: mdijb on May 06, 2012, 01:41:20 pm
-
I want to move thumbnails to differn location within the grid view but LR4 will not allow
Their should be a way to do this--help
MDIJB
-
There are situations when you can move them and others where you can't. In particular, you can't when the display is of a smart collection or of a folder and its subfolders. You can move the the images displayed from a single folder and from a regular collection.
There are probably other situations for both cases.
Alan
-
I imported images into a regular folder, sent some to Photmatix for processing and now want to move the Pmatix file that came back into the folder. Can I do this and how?
-
Just import it into the folder, or grab it and move it using the folders section. LR will track the move.
-
It may be easier to right-click the folder and select Synchronize.
Alan