Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: rasterdogs on May 06, 2012, 10:44:49 am

Title: LightRoom 4 - Mac OSX 10.7 - Moving Sliders 1 Unit @ A Time?
Post by: rasterdogs on May 06, 2012, 10:44:49 am
I've found various suggestions about which keys control moving the sliders using the up/down arrow keys.
I seem to only be able to get 10 unit moves per click.
What should I be doing to use keys to move sliders a single unit at a time?
Thanks,
Rasterdogs
Title: Re: LightRoom 4 - Mac OSX 10.7 - Moving Sliders 1 Unit @ A Time?
Post by: Rendezvous on May 08, 2012, 04:42:48 am
Option key then +/-
Title: Re: LightRoom 4 - Mac OSX 10.7 - Moving Sliders 1 Unit @ A Time?
Post by: rasterdogs on May 08, 2012, 10:32:48 am
Option key then +/-
Thanks,
I got confused because Opt up/down arrow move the exposure slider 2 units at a time.
For all the other sliders I tested the move is a single unit at a time. Arrow keys with no qualifier key move
5 or 10 units at a time. +/- keys do a similar thing as Arrow keys without the opt key.

-Rasterdogs