Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Rudi Venter on May 03, 2012, 09:48:23 am
-
As the sun rises over the lake the fog burns away quickly, soon it will be another scorching day on the African continent.
(http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8023/7105234167_9e73fa12cb_o.jpg)
Thanks for looking!
Rudi
-
Thanks for looking!
Beautiful sun rise Rudi. Thanks for sharing!
-
Nice rays! I might crop out a bit of the bottom to emphasize them.
Scott
-
Looks like a great place to be. I agree with Scott about trimming the bottom a bit to force the eye upwards. I'd also reduce the clarity or contrast or whatever it is you've done to cause that haloing in the clouds around the sun.
Mike.
-
Beautiful image.
No need to say more, bravo!
-
Very nice. First rule of photography is "be there at the right time" eh!
As others have mentioned cropping could help. Too many of us seem trapped in the 2:3 ratio just because all dslr manufacturers are still stuck in the 35mm film mode.
-
Rudi, nice shot of a beautiful place.