Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: NicolasD on April 30, 2012, 03:29:12 am

Title: Eizo monitor + apple problem
Post by: NicolasD on April 30, 2012, 03:29:12 am
Hello

I would like to migrate from Snow leopard to Lion but there is a problem for the calibration of my Eizo monitors. One of them is the "old" but very good CG21 which I calibrate with the well known Eizo Colornavigation software. BUT the last version of Colornavigation (Lion compatible) does not support the CG21 monitor anymore. That a big problem and without a solution I should remain with SL (so not able to use iCloud and so one...)

Maybe some Colour Management Guru's will have some ideas to share ?


Nicolas
Title: Re: Eizo monitor + apple problem
Post by: howardm on April 30, 2012, 09:04:33 am
backup your disk, repartition it into 2 and put SL on one and Lion on the other.  When you need to reprofile the old display, you'll have to reboot into SL