Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: alpard78 on April 29, 2012, 12:08:02 am

Title: HP Z3100: need file for FW 6.0.0.8 and a couple ICC profiles and OMS files
Post by: alpard78 on April 29, 2012, 12:08:02 am
Hi,

I am having some problems with my HP Z3100 (out of warranty) and to debug the issue I need to rollback the FW to the previous version than the one I have that a lot of people are very happy with (I currently have FW 7.0.0.3 and I'm looking for FW 6.0.0.8).

Here is the summary of files I'm looking for, any help would be really really appreciated:

* FW 6.0.0.8 for HP Z3100. I know this is a huge file, we could copy via Dropbox or by CD over regular mail.
* ICC profile for Epson Exhibition Canvas Matte.
* OMS file for Epson Exhibition Canvas Matte (needs to be exported from Color Center).
* ICC profile for Epson Enhanced Matte.
* OMS file for Epson Enhanced Matte (needs to be exported from Color Center).

Thank you!
-Alvaro P.
Title: Re: HP Z3100: need file for FW 6.0.0.8 and a couple ICC profiles and OMS files
Post by: alpard78 on April 30, 2012, 01:49:36 pm
UPDATE:

I'm not looking for the FW file anymore but the ICC profiles and OMS files would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

-Alvaro P.
Title: Re: HP Z3100: need file for FW 6.0.0.8 and a couple ICC profiles and OMS files
Post by: lenergy on May 20, 2012, 06:22:15 pm
I am also trying to debug a problem on my out of warranty z3100...Did you get the older firmware? I could use it as well...please let me know.
Title: Re: HP Z3100: need file for FW 6.0.0.8 and a couple ICC profiles and OMS files
Post by: alpard78 on May 22, 2012, 08:12:05 pm
Lenergy,

I was able to find the FW 6.0.0.8 (it was like +300MB) in a driver database website.
I tried to install it on the Z3100, it recognized the file, it started the process but then it stopped and told me to try again.
I tried this twice with no success.

Then I downloaded the FW 7.0... from the HP website to reload it to the machine in case the one that it had was corrupted. It did it successfully which makes me think that the Z3100 won't let you install old FW versions.

I haven't been able to solve my problem with calibrating Matte media yet.
Good luck!