Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: petermarrek on April 28, 2012, 09:15:06 pm

Title: Photoshop cs5
Post by: petermarrek on April 28, 2012, 09:15:06 pm
Not sure if this is the right place for this but can cs5 extend the photo to allow fr wrapping a canvas print? Peter
Title: Re: Photoshop cs5
Post by: louoates on April 28, 2012, 09:33:03 pm
I think there are some free plug-in actions to do that. Google it.
I do all mine separately because the image sometimes looks goofy on the wrap portion if you don't customize it.
Title: Re: Photoshop cs5
Post by: John.Murray on April 29, 2012, 12:49:33 am
try content aware fill
Title: Re: Photoshop cs5
Post by: Ernst Dinkla on April 29, 2012, 02:35:58 am
You will find software for that on my site.


--
Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

Dinkla Grafische Techniek
Quad,piëzografie,giclée
www.pigment-print.com
Title: Re: Photoshop cs5
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 29, 2012, 04:13:14 am
Not sure if this is the right place for this but can cs5 extend the photo to allow fr wrapping a canvas print? Peter
I seem to recall that one of the Camera to Print videos contains a detailed demonstration of a method which can be used.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Photoshop cs5
Post by: Tony Jay on April 29, 2012, 04:42:22 am
Jeremy is correct.

It seemed to work very well and was not time-consuming.
If memory serves the demonstration also involved the use of actions - hence the rapidity of the method.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: Photoshop cs5
Post by: langier on April 29, 2012, 09:29:31 am
I used to do these by hand but now use Perfect Resize FWIW. I think it will stretch besides mirroring and blurring the wrap.