Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on April 28, 2012, 09:05:52 pm

Title: I need a monitor in the 24" range, preferably under $600
Post by: Chris Calohan on April 28, 2012, 09:05:52 pm
I would love a nice NEC but nothing left in the coffers after my last lens purchase. The Dell 2410 and 2412 seem to have good reviews. Anyone use either of these and what is your overall level of satisfaction?
Title: Re: I need a monitor in the 24" range, preferably under $600
Post by: kencameron on April 28, 2012, 09:21:24 pm
I have been happy with the Dell 2410, profiled using Spyder hardware and software. Coming to it from a previous generation iMac with a bright and glossy screen, I have found the matte screen an improvement for  processing photographs and the color accuracy and contrast also a step up.