Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Luca Ragogna on April 26, 2012, 01:50:11 pm

Title: Schewe at ProFusion in Toronto
Post by: Luca Ragogna on April 26, 2012, 01:50:11 pm
Anyone going to see Schewe present at ProFusion in Toronto?
http://www.profusionexpo.com/seminars/photo/profusionexpo_photo.aspx
Title: Re: Schewe at ProFusion in Toronto
Post by: Schewe on April 26, 2012, 04:58:44 pm
Yep...I am :~)
Title: Re: Schewe at ProFusion in Toronto
Post by: howardm on April 26, 2012, 05:53:37 pm
Kinda hard to miss with those shirts, even from space  ::)
Title: Re: Schewe at ProFusion in Toronto
Post by: Schewe on April 26, 2012, 07:17:16 pm
Hum...I think I'll wear black!
Title: Re: Schewe at ProFusion in Toronto
Post by: neile on April 26, 2012, 09:43:52 pm
Doesn't JP have that trademarked? :)

Neil
Title: Re: Schewe at ProFusion in Toronto
Post by: Randy Carone on April 27, 2012, 08:59:33 am
wear RGB
Title: Re: Schewe at ProFusion in Toronto
Post by: Rand47 on April 27, 2012, 11:01:23 am
Hum...I think I'll wear black!

OK, so out here on the left coast we appreciate bright colors!  When you going to present something like this, live and in person, for us SoCal types?  :-)
Title: Re: Schewe at ProFusion in Toronto
Post by: AFairley on April 27, 2012, 12:41:54 pm
OK, so out here on the left coast we appreciate bright colors!  When you going to present something like this, live and in person, for us SoCal types?  :-)

Yeah, I'd be in for that (L.A., not S.D., please) and Jeff can wear whatever kind of shirt he wants.    ;)
Title: Re: Schewe at ProFusion in Toronto
Post by: Luca Ragogna on April 27, 2012, 03:08:43 pm
Jeff, I'm registered for your afternoon class and I'm really looking forward to it.  :)
Title: Re: Schewe at ProFusion in Toronto
Post by: fetish on April 29, 2012, 01:11:57 pm
I'll be there if I pass by toronto to visit some clients during that time.
hope to meet some of you guys in person.  ;D