Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Steve Weldon on April 22, 2012, 12:18:45 pm

Title: Nest Learning Thermostat
Post by: Steve Weldon on April 22, 2012, 12:18:45 pm
I can't help myself, I'm so taken with this new gadget that I wrote a review on my site (http://www.bangkokimages.com/Articles/Equipment/entryid/1139/Nest-Learning-Thermostat-The-Future-is-Here.aspx).  It is just the neatest well executed gadget I've seen in a long long time and I'm finding it totally enjoyable.  The Apple Engineer who designed the Ipod designed this after leaving Apple.


(http://www.bangkokimages.com/Portals/0/SunBlogNuke/2/Windows-Live-Writer/7dcc657e66be_256E/nest13_thumb.jpg)
Title: Re: Nest Learning Thermostat
Post by: francois on April 23, 2012, 05:29:53 am

Steve,
Thanks for the report!
Title: Re: Nest Learning Thermostat
Post by: Steve Weldon on April 23, 2012, 10:30:10 am
Steve,
Thanks for the report!
Glad you found it useful.

There are very few electronics that have 'tickled' me so much in recent times.  And been so well executed.  I struggled whether to write a review for my site considering what it is, but once I did I felt okay with it.. :)