Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: ltphoto on April 16, 2012, 06:11:11 pm

Title: HP APS Activation
Post by: ltphoto on April 16, 2012, 06:11:11 pm
Hoping against hope that someone can help me out on this.

I have had the HP Advanced Profiling System with my Z3100 for a few years now. When moving a while back I lost the original package with the box, CD and activation code. Everything is running fine, but I have a future concern. If I ever have to re-install for any reason, or want to upgrade my PC, I will need that activation code. So my question is. Can I recover that activation code from anywhere on my drive?
Title: Re: HP APS Activation
Post by: Shutterbug2006 on April 20, 2012, 05:36:22 am
If you registered your product, the activation code was registered at the same time, so it's probably not a concern. But it might be in your windows registry. I'll look in mine tomorrow and see.

My system came with a disc with a wrong code imprinted on the back of the paper sleeve and I had to go through quite a rigamarole to obtain one from the device manufacturer.
Title: Re: HP APS Activation
Post by: ltphoto on April 23, 2012, 05:11:45 pm
Thanks for the reply. I already went through the Windows registry and did not find it. If you come up with something, let me know.
Title: Re: HP APS Activation
Post by: j-land on April 25, 2012, 03:34:04 am
Does this (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?topic=38946.0) help (see reply #8)?
Title: Re: HP APS Activation
Post by: ltphoto on April 26, 2012, 06:38:06 pm
Yes, that does help. Thanks.