Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: NBP on April 14, 2012, 05:09:07 pm

Title: Photomerge suddenly crashing CS5 after Lion Update
Post by: NBP on April 14, 2012, 05:09:07 pm
I've just yesterday installed an SSD for my apps & upgraded to OSX Lion whilst I was at it.

I do a lot of stitching using CS5 photomerge & it was working perfectly earlier this week when I was using it for a job prior to the OSX update. Now [the stitch] it gets to about a third of the way through the "blend selected layers on content" progress bar & freezes & I look at force quit & CS5 is in red & not responding - every time.
e
I process in Capture One & have tried re processing images in all sorts of combinations & also processing the same set of images in ACR to no avail - CS5 crashes every time I try to stitch.

Can anyone shed some light on this, or is it going to be a Creative Suite re install?
Any help much appriciated.

(Mac Pro 8 core/Early 2009)