Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Conner999 on April 14, 2012, 02:25:56 pm

Title: Museo Paper Equiv To Their Card Stock?
Post by: Conner999 on April 14, 2012, 02:25:56 pm
Have started using and quite liking Museo's large artists cards. This is my first use if a Museo product. I'd emailed the mfg asking if they had a paper stock that matched or was very close to the stock used in their cards, but no response.

Anyone more experienced w/Museo have any ideas?
Title: Re: Museo Paper Equiv To Their Card Stock?
Post by: Alan Goldhammer on April 14, 2012, 03:54:54 pm
Have started using and quite liking Museo's large artists cards. This is my first use if a Museo product. I'd emailed the mfg asking if they had a paper stock that matched or was very close to the stock used in their cards, but no response.

Anyone more experienced w/Museo have any ideas?
I believe the coating is similar to Museo Portfolio Rag but of course the latter is a much heavier paper; the surface textures are pretty close.  I used to print a lot on that paper but do not any more as the color permanence is not as good as my two alternatives:  Canson Rag Photographique and Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Ultrasmooth.  I print on an Epson 3880. 

Alan
Title: Re: Museo Paper Equiv To Their Card Stock?
Post by: Conner999 on April 15, 2012, 10:55:33 am
Thanks Alan. Was hoping was a standard stock they ahd that was perforated for card use, etc., but I'll take a look at your suggestion above. I'm on the 3800.