Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: jljonathan on April 10, 2012, 01:39:13 pm

Title: Flickr not publishing from LR4.1
Post by: jljonathan on April 10, 2012, 01:39:13 pm
I created a I have a Flickr account which I have used with LR3 and now have created a photoset in LR4.1. When I try to publish I get the attached error message. Any ideas how to fix this?
Title: Re: Flickr not publishing from LR4.1
Post by: jljonathan on April 13, 2012, 12:30:16 pm
From the response its obvious that this hasn't happened to others. But, if you have had this problem; after numerous attempts at a solution, I found that by deactivating the Flickr plug-in in LR4, and installing Jeffrey Frield's Flickr plug-in, all worked as it should. The end.
Title: Re: Flickr not publishing from LR4.1
Post by: wolfnowl on April 14, 2012, 02:17:29 am
That would have been my suggestion.  Been using Jeffrey's plugin since it first came out.

Mike.