Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sdwilsonsct on April 09, 2012, 02:40:40 pm

Title: Battleship Butte, North Dakota
Post by: sdwilsonsct on April 09, 2012, 02:40:40 pm
Thanks for looking.
Scott
Title: Re: Battleship Butte, North Dakota
Post by: sailronin on April 09, 2012, 03:37:27 pm
Lovely series Scott. Very nicely done.
Dave
Title: Re: Battleship Butte, North Dakota
Post by: churly on April 09, 2012, 06:01:15 pm
Agreed.  A very nice series.  Lots of interesting textures and tones to explore. Perhaps they are all a wee bit dark but that's just my viewpoint.  Well done Scott., I would be glad to see more of these.
Chuck
Title: Re: Battleship Butte, North Dakota
Post by: wolfnowl on April 10, 2012, 02:43:13 am
Some nice work - thanks for sharing them!

Mike.
Title: Re: Battleship Butte, North Dakota
Post by: francois on April 10, 2012, 03:15:49 am
Very nice, indeed. I quite like the first and the last of this serie.
Title: Re: Battleship Butte, North Dakota
Post by: eleanorbrown on April 10, 2012, 10:03:37 am
Nice images! I'll be there end of September ...really love this area to photograph! Eleanor
Title: Re: Battleship Butte, North Dakota
Post by: sdwilsonsct on April 11, 2012, 09:00:18 am
Thanks, everyone! I have a few more from the weekend that I may put up on flickr.
Scott
Title: Re: Battleship Butte, North Dakota
Post by: sdwilsonsct on April 12, 2012, 04:57:56 pm
I would be glad to see more of these.
Chuck

A few also-rans here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59795859@N00/sets/72157629802750999/detail/

Scott