Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: seamus finn on April 09, 2012, 02:33:36 pm

Title: Dancing in the Street
Post by: seamus finn on April 09, 2012, 02:33:36 pm
Grafton St., Dublin.





Which one? Or neither?




Title: Re: Dancing in the Street
Post by: WalterEG on April 09, 2012, 06:06:35 pm
Quite an interesting study of the bits that move and the bits that remain relatively stationery in dance.

The chap in the doorway checking him out makes it a more potent statement.

W
Title: Re: Dancing in the Street
Post by: pete1959 on April 21, 2012, 01:44:16 pm
Both !

I'd be proud to have taken either....if I had to pick one I'd say the first...it is tighter, cleaner, and the peek around the corner adds mystery.

Regards
Peter

www.tmaxphoto.com

Title: Re: Dancing in the Street
Post by: RSL on April 21, 2012, 01:50:18 pm
+1, Seamus.