Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Robert Roaldi on April 05, 2012, 01:02:10 pm

Title: Fraction Magazine - online photo magazine
Post by: Robert Roaldi on April 05, 2012, 01:02:10 pm
I don't recall it ever being mentioned on these forums, so I thought I'd point it out: http://fractionmagazine.com/ (http://fractionmagazine.com/)
Title: Re: Fraction Magazine - online photo magazine
Post by: Isaac on April 05, 2012, 03:34:30 pm
Thanks.
Title: Re: Fraction Magazine - online photo magazine
Post by: Kirk Gittings on April 05, 2012, 03:59:57 pm
The magazine is terrific, though I suspect many here would look at it as anti-pretty or anti-scenic, which........it is. He is a good friend of mine and the publication is his labor of love. The magazine is a true reflection of his personal photographic vision and his interest in contemporary documentary based work (not entirely but that theme does run through it). I was honored to be in one of the early issues and the show last year in CA though my work is more traditional B&W. See here:http://www.fractionmag.com/issue6/artist2/artist2.swf (http://www.fractionmag.com/issue6/artist2/artist2.swf) and here:http://fractionmagazine.com/collaboration/rayko/ (http://fractionmagazine.com/collaboration/rayko/)
Title: Re: Fraction Magazine - online photo magazine
Post by: brianrybolt on April 11, 2012, 06:56:27 am
Thanks for sharing this info.  I think it's a great ezine.  There are some fresh approaches to subject matter which are being shown and I congratulate the editor for taking risks and putting them out here for photographers and the general public.  I hope they can keep it running.

Thanks,

Brian