Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: russellsnr on April 05, 2012, 07:01:34 am
-
Hi, I asked a while ago about HDR software and thank you for all the replies.
I decided on FDRTOOLS as a starting point but now have SNS-HDR and this IMO gives a more realistic output straight of the bat, however I have a question :)
In SNS-HDR Pro how do you move ALL the panels to the right hand side of the screen along with the up and down scroll bar as can be seen I hope below or in the video link attached
https://plus.google.com/photos/116608690343216001321/albums/5632053644357337249
Many Thanks
Russ
-
In SNS-HDR Pro how do you move ALL the panels to the right hand side of the screen along with the up and down scroll bar as can be seen I hope below or in the video link attached
https://plus.google.com/photos/116608690343216001321/albums/5632053644357337249
Hi Russ,
Have you tried dragging the panels with the mouse pointer to the position where you'd like them to be? You can determine where the panel is inserted by dragging the mousepointer over the arrows that apear while dragging the panel over other panels.
Cheers,
Bart
-
Hi, Found the answer.
Just incase anyone else wishes to no
http://www.sns-hdr.com/instruction/configuration.html
Russ