Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Johnny_Boy on April 04, 2012, 10:02:32 pm

Title: Showing the relative sizes of art work on the wall
Post by: Johnny_Boy on April 04, 2012, 10:02:32 pm
I need some pictures of bedrooms, living rooms, offices and etc where I can place my framed art work in it. This way I can let people visualize how big the piece is and what it might look like in their home.

I found this site that sells stock photos of various rooms for this exact purpose
http://www.arianafalerni.com/design/products/couch/

Any other similar places where I can buy "stock photo" for this purpose? Any other recommendation? I would take a picture of my home, but, uhhhh my home doesn't look that nice! :)
Title: Re: Showing the relative sizes of art work on the wall
Post by: bill t. on April 05, 2012, 02:30:38 am
Search "sofa" etc in Google Image Mode.  Doesn't take much work to add walls, floors, etc in PS.

Or have your potential clients send you a picture of their very own living rooms, bedrooms, rumpus rooms, whatever.  Learn how to use the PS perspective controls.  Or maybe not.
Title: Re: Showing the relative sizes of art work on the wall
Post by: Ken Doo on April 05, 2012, 08:50:55 am
Have you looked at the Proselect software from Time Exposure?

It is a leading projection sales software solution..... it has "rooms"

ken
Title: Re: Showing the relative sizes of art work on the wall
Post by: mstevensphoto on April 09, 2012, 12:26:20 pm
I know everyone says their product/gadget/class will pay for itself in the first use, well Pro Select will, really. it's worth every penny.
Mark
p.s. no affiliation but it's made a huge impact on my bottom line.
Title: Re: Showing the relative sizes of art work on the wall
Post by: mstevensphoto on April 09, 2012, 12:27:57 pm
p.p.s as much as I hate to promote them, istock has some nice options - you have to sort through all of the obviously computer rendered stuff to get something looking real.