Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: lorenzettifoto on April 04, 2012, 07:08:01 pm

Title: the tree
Post by: lorenzettifoto on April 04, 2012, 07:08:01 pm
I loved this tree, because it gave me the impression of a "Bronze Statues", which loomed in the storm sky, proud of her beauty
Title: Re: the tree
Post by: LarsHansen on April 05, 2012, 07:02:37 am
I like it for its simplicity, the sky and b/w works well.
Title: Re: the tree
Post by: Tony Jay on April 05, 2012, 07:10:17 am
Beautiful yet provocative.

I wanted to look at it from a distance and close up at the same time.
This is the kind of image I would like to view as a full size print.

Just to say congratulations isn't what I wanted to say - I think this image does something for you too.

Regards

Tony Jay
Title: Re: the tree
Post by: lorenzettifoto on April 05, 2012, 08:29:47 am
Is not what I wanted to say" and what would you have wanted to say?
Title: Re: the tree
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 05, 2012, 10:05:25 am
It has a fine mood and sense of presence.