Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Fips on April 04, 2012, 02:20:51 pm

Title: Leica Documentary (unfortunately only in German)
Post by: Fips on April 04, 2012, 02:20:51 pm
Those of you who understand German might be interested in a new Leica documentary (http://www.ardmediathek.de/ard/servlet/content/3517136?documentId=10025508). Nothing spectacular but nice to watch anyhow.
Title: Re: Leica Documentary (unfortunately only in German)
Post by: Christoph C. Feldhaim on April 04, 2012, 04:44:31 pm
Great interesting documentary.
I believe the film explains a lot of the spirit at Leica which made them successful.
Thanks for posting this!
Title: Re: Leica Documentary (unfortunately only in German)
Post by: Fips on April 04, 2012, 05:35:43 pm
I didn't know that the "Urleica" was intended as a cheap way to determine the sensitivity of motion picture film. There's some interesting stuff shown.
Title: Re: Leica Documentary (unfortunately only in German)
Post by: mjdl on April 30, 2012, 01:12:29 am
The original poster's link to the ARD media no longers works, but I'm assuming that this 45 minute Leica documentary (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eWwarnnM71A) found on Youtube is the right one.