Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: RFPhotography on April 04, 2012, 10:26:19 am
-
..... if you have a sense of humour. ::)
http://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2012/03/hammerforum-com
-
Very good. A little uncomfortable in places, but very good.
Jeremy
-
Wow, that is pretty spot on isn't it?
-
I am absolutely certain that I have read that very thread several times here on LuLa. The brand names and names of posters seem to have been changed a bit, but the content seems almost verbatim. Aaaaargh! ;D
-
I am absolutely certain that I have read that very thread several times here on LuLa. The brand names and names of posters seem to have been changed a bit, but the content seems almost verbatim. Aaaaargh! ;D
+1
-
+1
+1 from me too.
But he forgot to parody those of us who just say "+1" ;)
Kevin
-
Wow, that is pretty spot on isn't it?
It just hits the nail on the head, indeed.
Niko, training hard for the regional bad pun competition
-
I am absolutely certain that I have read that very thread several times here on LuLa. The brand names and names of posters seem to have been changed a bit, but the content seems almost verbatim. Aaaaargh! ;D
To protect the innocent or guilty? ;D
-
+1 from me too.
But he forgot to parody those of us who just say "+1" ;)
Kevin
+1. :D