Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: PeterAit on April 02, 2012, 05:12:05 pm

Title: Partner for NEC MultiSync 2690wuxi
Post by: PeterAit on April 02, 2012, 05:12:05 pm
I have the NEC MultiSync 2690wuxi as my primary monitor, and wanted to get a second one so I could have a 2-display setup. Alas, it has been discontinued. Can anyone suggest another model of similar size and quality (wide gamut, of course) that I can calibrate with Spectraview?
Title: Re: Partner for NEC MultiSync 2690wuxi
Post by: Schewe on April 02, 2012, 06:16:28 pm
Any of the newer PA series wide gamut should work.
Title: Re: Partner for NEC MultiSync 2690wuxi
Post by: Craig Lamson on April 02, 2012, 07:53:02 pm
I have the NEC MultiSync 2690wuxi as my primary monitor, and wanted to get a second one so I could have a 2-display setup. Alas, it has been discontinued. Can anyone suggest another model of similar size and quality (wide gamut, of course) that I can calibrate with Spectraview?

Did you check with NEC to see if they had any refurbs?